Commonwealth Games Finalist
MSc Clinical Psychology
MSc Physician Associate Studies
Level 3 Personal Training
Hi everyone, I'm Sian. I qualified as an accredited fitness instructor and personal trainer in 2018 and have been studying at Swansea University Medical School full time for the past two years to become a Physician Associate. Physician Associates are medically trained, generalist healthcare professionals, who work alongside doctors and provide medical care as an integral part of the multidisciplinary team.
I competed at the Commonwealth Games in 2014 for Team Scotland in swimming. I qualified for the 50m freestyle final, the 4 x 100m freestyle relay final, the 4 x 100m individual medley relay final and the 50m butterfly semi-final. I currently still hold the Scottish national 50m butterfly swimming record from 2013. I am also a reserve combat medical technician in the British Army.
I want to share and pass on my knowledge and skills with individuals who wish to either gain confidence, strength, fitness or improve athletic performance.
I can help you:
- Set realistic goals
- Reach your goals
- Stay motivated
- Alter your body composition
- Improve your athletic performance
- Increase your energy levels
I offer customised 1-1 training packages for individuals looking to add muscle mass & definition, lose weight, improve lifestyle as well as sport specific conditioning.
What will you get training with me?
- A free fitness consultation to evaluate your goals, experience level and requirements
- Advice on which training plan is best suited for you
- A training plan specifically designed to push you towards your goals
- Nutrition advice and monitoring
- Food source list
- 50% off your second training plan when you refer a friend